Limit games.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think it is possible to unwind on the microlimits of HORSE, 8-games, pot-limit Omaha hi/low? only tournaments are counted.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion its hard to unwind on limit games because more likely a showdown and a lot of money is invested.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like limit game becuase it takes skill to win at showdown a lot of people hate it because you have to put more money in and you actually have to show alittle poker skill and you have a shot at getting beat at showdown they don't like it and you can't just throw allin and bet poepe out of pots like pot limit or no limit so they frustrated. I low limit games because there are set limits you have to show your skills and you have to show the best hand in the end no bluffing required. I win a lot at limit or pot limit or no limit it does matter but I do enjoy a good limit game every now and then just for change of pace from the grind. I know your not going to win as much as the pot or no limit game but sometimes limit is more enjoyable just to unwind like the poster stated.

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like limit game becuase it takes skill to win at showdown a lot of people hate it because you have to put more money in and you actually have to show alittle poker skill and you have a shot at getting beat at showdown they don't like it and you can't just throw allin and bet poepe out of pots like pot limit or no limit so they frustrated. I low limit games because there are set limits you have to show your skills and you have to show the best hand in the end no bluffing required. I win a lot at limit or pot limit or no limit it does matter but I do enjoy a good limit game every now and then just for change of pace from the grind. I know your not going to win as much as the pot or no limit game but sometimes limit is more enjoyable just to unwind like the poster stated.

horse and 8 games deliver much more fun

Top 10 Games