• Start date
Willian Alberto

Willian Alberto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Everyone, is there a specific way to find out our level in poker?
Type: Amateur, medium or professional..
I've won several tournaments, not even the first in a freerol with 2,580 people registered, but I have an idea what I am in poker kkk
If anyone knows if there is a table to know or something like that I thank you;)

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
No, not really...
One way to look at it is to view the buy-in levels that you are capable of crushing.
Can you maintain profitability at those levels in the long run?
Are others who play at that level enthusiasts, beginners or some kind of pros?

The point is that there is really no need to label ourselves as long as it is clear that we play at the level that is most suitable for our skill set. Other people are more than willing to slap a label to our faces but who cares... One day - if you will become a pro you will know it yourself without the need to ask from anyone :cool:

Welcome to CardsChat Willian (y)

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Type: Amateur, medium or professional..
I've won several tournaments, not even the first in a freerol with 2,580 people registered, but I have an idea what I am in poker kkk
If anyone knows if there is a table to know or something like that I thank you;)
What is it for you???
You yourself should understand your level.
I think that the best indicator of your level is your bankroll. If it increases regularly, month after month, then you are going in the right direction.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I agree with the two colleagues who commented above.
No matter how much you win a freeroll, it doesn't really give you a super high level. In truth, I have had to win several freerolls in my life, although the story is long because I was a long time without playing poker, I have returned and little by little I am building my bankroll.
I think that the level is given to you by the same game that you are playing and in which tournaments you are entering. It is very different to play a common freeroll (I am not talking about cardschat where it is played very well in general), than to play paid tournaments, even if they are low buy-ins.
Some wise advice from a poker pro says don't get too used to playing freerolls because it doesn't raise your level of play.
Anyway friend, if you know your level, ultimately that's what it's worth.
Cheers;););)(y)(y)(y)

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In practice, the logic for answering this question is success or failure in poker. If you get good results and good profits then the player is at a very high level but there are more losses and losses for sure the level needs to improve a lot.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in freerolls, it is difficult to find out your level, you need to play for money, plus understand that there is an expectation and maybe just hit a streak

Willian Alberto

Willian Alberto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
In practice, the rationale for answering this question is success or failure in poker. If you get good results and good profits then the player is at a very high level, but there are more losses and losses surely the level needs to improve a lot.
Smmm I'm like that anyway bro, because I'm playing sometimes.
.. when you have a lot of chips to win the tournaments I'm going to :(
I wanted better control of this

Jantorres888

Jantorres888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
it's hard to know your level in freerolls, you need to play for money, plus understand that there is expectation and maybe just hit the streak
That's for sure. The result is shown at a distance at certain buy-ins.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the more expensive tournaments you play, the higher your level so it's easy to check your level who plays higher at the limits, plays harder