This is a discussion on Lets Track Our Results Together!! within the online poker forums, in the Tournament Poker section; Ok. I find myself lacking discipline in poker, and I have decided to take it upon myself to become more focused and a better version
Ok. I find myself lacking discipline in poker, and I have decided to take it upon myself to become more focused and a better version of myself.
I will be posting my daily profit and loss in this forum everyday from the 13th of March with a daily chip graph for proof. I will start off with a certain bankroll and will look to play around 30/40 tournaments a day and grind sit and go's also.
If anyone wants to start doing this with me feel free to use this forum to post your daily results.
What you need to do:
1. State your starting balance
2. Keep a track of all your buy-ins over multiple sites(if you use 1+)
3. Keep a track of all your cashes
4. Keep a track of how many tournaments/sit and go's you enter
5. Work out your average buy in
6. Work out your total profit for the day divided by number of tournaments played
7. Calculate ROI (by dividing Avg profit/loss by ABI *100) e.g (0.91/3)*100=30.4%
6. Your closing balance
So daily your posts will look like this:
Total Buyins: $120
Total Cashes: $156.50
Total registrations: 40
Average profit/loss: $0.91
Closing balance: $122.5