Legendary question :)

F

Felipebarao

Enthusiast
Total posts
Have you ever participated and lost in a big tournament, you with pocket ace all in pre flop at the final table?
:deal:

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
So it usually happens according to the "law of meanness" when you are play without bankroll management )))

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Total posts
No, but yesterday was the first time I saw pocket aces vs. pocket aces all in pre flop, and one of them won with a flush. Imagine losing like that. Brutal

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Total posts
No thank God that such a blow or was not with me.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Total posts
I have lost to pocket aces but not at the final table, we have a hand. But I saw a final table, basically HU, the last two players, both AA in hand, all in pre flop and one flush came. Very thorough.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Total posts
Awards
UA
Hello.
Yes, of course, and this has happened to me more than once. It is a pity, but for me the main thing is that my decision in this situation was correct.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Total posts
Awards
No, but yesterday was the first time I saw pocket aces vs. pocket aces all in pre flop, and one of them won with a flush. Imagine losing like that. Brutal

That has happened to me about 4 times and I've only been playing for just a little over 2 years.

The worst beat I saw was the royal flush hand beat quad AAAA in the main event several years ago. The guy that rivered the royal played K/T s from the bb and the other guy busted out ----- with friggin quad Aces.
That would have to be a tough pill to swallow.

venycyos

venycyos

Visionary
Total posts
Awards
It happens all the time, we place a lot of value on pocket aces. We do not admit to losing with them and in the end failure comes. I already learned that we shouldn't give so much value, but I still do.