Late Stages Strategy for MTT

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Awards
Hi All,

one of my developmental projects with my own game at present is looking at how i play when i am deep into a tournament - just lately i have been running deep in around 70% of my tourneys and have turned around 50% of that 70% into a final table - how?

Well this link discusses some of the basic things i am doing well and also highlights areas for me to work on. http://www.pokersite.org/poker-strategy/no-limit-holdem-tournament/late-stages/

Good Luck to you and i hope this information is of some value

Regards

pirateglenn:D

H

hooble1

Enthusiast
Wow, if you're doing that well in MTT's, you don't need to improve... just play professionally and become the biggest winner in history.

What's your player name on pokerstars so I can watch for your big wins?

MaxMarauder

MaxMarauder

Enthusiast
Your numbers sound impressive pirateglenn but I do get the feeling you are posting this with no proof in an attempt to drive traffic to your web site. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Rock Star
'Kill Everyone' by Lee Nelson, Elky et al really increased my MTT cash rate. Fantastic book.

N

neafana

Rock Star
Awards
'Kill Everyone' by Lee Nelson, Elky et al really increased my MTT cash rate. Fantastic book.

Very nice book. I think I made some nice money after reading it:).

I recommend it also today for low mid stakes

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Awards
This is a good base line for beginners for late stages but there is a lot more depth that could be added. Especially if you are doing the numbers you speak of. Are these percentages just recent? If so, for how long?