Late Registration System

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! I wanted to give you an update on my late registration system.

I'm doing good! Slow and steady wins the race!

I finished 94th place out of 617 players and finished in the money.

We we're 92 players away from the money at the close of late registration and I won 0 hands and placed in the money!

92 players away from the money at close of late registration and I finished in the money was my new record for the .66 buy in tournament!

My previous record was 80.

I used my 10 hand experiment
in this tournament to see if the players we're betting aggressively and going all in.

After 10 hands we're played 49 players had been eliminated from the tournament!

Other tournament results.

.66 tournament I got 95th place out of 544 players and 72 players away from the money at the close of the tournament.

$1.65 tournament. I got 107th place out of 687 players and
10 hands right after the close of late registration 48 players had been eliminated.

.25 tournament 16th place out of 100 players and finished in the money with 10 players away from the money at close of registration.
Also at 103 players registered in the money goes from top 17 players to top 26 players.

At a crypto currency poker site which is one of 2 sites I train at
I got 2nd place out of 66 players and 4 players away at the money at close.

What really helped me in this tournament was alot of players betting aggressively and going all in. So when it's my turn I will fold when timer gets down to 1 second (unless the big and small blind are about to go up and I'm 1-2 hands from the blinds going up) and I will let players eliminate themselves.

That's what helped me in this tournament.

At another poker site yesterday afternoon I wanted to play in a poker tournament I decided to register yes
20 minutes before late registration closes and I played in my favorite poker tournament pot limit omaha hi/lo.

Sure enough I did good.

There was 8 players away from the money at the close of late registration.

I got 25th place out of 158 players and finished in the money.

The highlight for this weeks late registration tournaments happened last night with a .66 tournament and at the close of registration 4 records we're happening!

The first one happened at the close of late registration with 1,059 players registered at the close of late registration!

The second record was the top 206 players finished in the money which I'd never played in a tournament at this site with that many players in the money!

The third record was there 97 players away from the money at the close of late registration!

Now for that record to happen I would to place in the money.

Using my 10.hand experiment to see if players in the tournament we're betting aggressively and going all in.
After 10.hands 76 players had been eliminated!
Which meant I had a good chance of placing in the money.

I not only placed in the money finishing 139th place another record happened!

The fourth record with 97 players away from the money at the close of late registration when I finished in the money I won 0 hands!!!!

My bankroll is over $150.00!

Last edited: