Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello CC friends. I still have this question regarding the difference between KO and Bounty, both seem the same to me. I read the explanatory statement in the lobby but I'm still confused LOL. I've been looking on the forum but haven't found it, could someone explain more clearly? Thank you 😎

Note: Is this topic correct in this sub-forum? If not, please guide me.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello CC friends. I still have this question regarding the difference between KO and Bounty, both seem the same to me. I read the explanatory statement in the lobby but I'm still confused LOL. I've been looking on the forum but haven't found it, could someone explain more clearly? Thank you 😎

Note: Is this topic correct in this sub-forum? If not, please guide me.
The only difference is blinds time.In bounty for 8 min, KO from 10 and more

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty builder is just a name used by pokerstars for a certain tournament series, that are all progressive knockouts or PKOs. The real difference is between tournaments, where you win someones entire bounty, when you knock them out, and those where you only win a fraction of it, and the rest goes to your own bounty. The fixed bounty format is called KO and is rare these days. On PokerStars it is pretty much only retained for 9-man SnGs, but 888 Poker still run a few MTTs in this format.