KO poker or Sit & go

Wich one you thin it's better to ear money?

• KO POKER

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Sit & go

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing KO poker and started to win about $10 per day but some days I lose about $20 so I don't know if I'm doing right and I need to keep practicing or maybe you think I'm doing wrong?

Mr_Cloud

Mr_Cloud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Well tbf I would say balance your tourneys each day.

I each day currently while building my bankroll to 100 currently 26 pounds.

I play a 50p ko game each day. Somedays i come out with triple my money or just my money back, or nothing 1 or 2 days of the week.

I play 1 pounds tourneys when I have won money in cash games.busing this as entry means I am not losing nothing from my tourneys.

The best part is 50p and 1.00 tourneys can net you 40.00 to 80.00 pound or more if you get first.

To awnser the question though, I prefer ko tourneys myself.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I prefer cash games myself, if I had to choose between those I'd choose a KO game every time since there is far more money to be made there👍

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your comments but lately I discovery that it's better to play KO poker but not of 6 players because in that game you can't apply strategy, you depend a lot of the coincidences, but if you play KO poker of 9 players it's easier to apply good strategies or even bluff

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each plays very differently. You have to play several dozen to get a feel for the style and your play. Then determine if you’re a winning player

theoxy

theoxy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi i prefer KO poker than sit n go. KO is a good choise.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing KO poker and started to win about $10 per day but some days I lose about $20 so I don't know if I'm doing right and I need to keep practicing or maybe you think I'm doing wrong?
Hi
I think both options are worth considering. But I would still probably prefer Sit and Go tournaments. Tournaments with knockouts are sometimes too crazy, as players can play with any garbage for the sake of the bounty. Personally, I prefer Sit and Go tournaments.
Good luck :)

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play small sit and go tables. Multiple at a time sometimes and find that an effective way to earn money and build my bankroll. Just wish I had more time.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Both are not to my liking, but I prefer the KO, because the sit go, the time is very short and this is very bad for presenting the game strategy.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I voted for the KO structure. But what if you take a closer look at PKO (Progressive Knockout). Maybe you'll like it.