Knockout Tournaments

R

Rodrigo Calevi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
KNOCKOUT

I PREFER THE MTTS NORMAL TURBO AND A GOOD OPTION YOU HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE YOUR KNOCKOUT,:) KNOCKOUT GENERATES A LITTLE OF DESTROY BUT I THINK OF ADAPTING,
I THINK THE ESSENTIAL AND SABER TO BET BLEFE OR VALUE BASIC PRINCIPLE, THANK YOU AND IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BE SUBMITTED I WILL BE LONGER, WOULD LIKE TO BECOME PROFESSIONAL

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a few KO tourneys. managed to win back my buy in in most cases, but like others have said, some players play really crazy trying to win the bounties.

Perceval

Perceval

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play these tournaments, but just on the simple table format.
The only problem, there are too many players who think they are the best eaters.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in standard tournaments you can win more money then in knockout. In KO tournaments you can reach ITM or final table without many knockouts.You should eliminate many players to earn money.Who how think about it?

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are my favorite tournaments, I just love them and try to play only on these tables, if of course there is such an opportunity.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
those tournaments can be profitable, but as long as you can eliminate players and win that reward, otherwise it would not be very profitable, because let's say you only reach ITM but not so far, from the beginning the prizes are low and does not cover the total of the buy In, the few times I've played those tournaments I've had the fortune of eliminating a few players and I make ITM and I guess it's not bad, but the problem is that this format makes people go crazy just to win the reward of elimination

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I taste, but the game is not always enough to be profitable.