Knockout Tournaments.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played a few tournaments with Knockout and I have done well, in the last I managed to eliminate 8 players, should have more these types of tournaments do not you think ?.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do like the fact that when you knock out a couple of players that you are already in the profit zone. Then the rest is gravy.
I used to play these a bit, I stopped for some reason. I think I am still searching for the perfect combo I am looking to play. I have started playing some satellites also. First one I paid 3.30, and got a 33.00 buy in. I was thinking about not playing and using the balance. Then played and got sucked out right before the money. Worth it still.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally im just not used to the difference in calling ranges when playing knockout, or the way the bounty can affect your icm

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like such tournaments, but I can allow myself sometimes to play such a tournament for $ 0.55

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this format of the tournament. Only something is not lucky in such tournaments. :(((

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally try not play these any different until late in tournament, Prize pool is considerable larger and is the main focus. Late in the tournament and with a stack, I'll look for isolation with strong hands.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play knockouts...
fast, fun and positive)))
:elefant:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get on a roll, you can make a lot of money in knockout tournaments. It feels good to be on top.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Knock out tournaments are my second favourite type of tournaments after million dollar events lol.:hahaha:

Pokericon08

Pokericon08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to eliminate a lotof players but have never been in a knockout tournament. Maybe I need to give ita shotand see if it's my thing lol.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
personally im just not used to the difference in calling ranges when playing knockout, or the way the bounty can affect your icm

^ this , you can get more often and before bubble ITM but don't forget that players play with wider ranges and sometimes with any two just to get directly the your bounty. If you are a profitable player in those keep grinding them!GL sir!

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knockout tournies are fun. I prefer regular or guarantee tournaments to try and make a profit on though.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the knockout tournaments are very good, especially for beginners. You can always make money and beat off the money for the buy-in.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have already mastered the strategy for these tournaments, you should play more often may not get ITM, but eliminating multiple players can regain entry tournament, and earn more.

GreenDaddy1

GreenDaddy1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really loving ko/bounty tournaments. The new $2.20 progressive KO running on 888 is my favourite right now, softer field than the pokerstars bounty builders.

JBROUW

JBROUW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played a few tournaments with Knockout and I have done well, in the last I managed to eliminate 8 players, should have more these types of tournaments do not you think ?.

I´m really don´t like too mutch knockout tournaments, the players usually play´s very crazy.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do not really like knockout tournaments, sometimes it's played badly to eliminate a player, I prefer regular ones.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It a different way of having incentives receiving prize money.

To me actually I feel the knockout tournaments you receive less prize money.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an exciting game, because it rewards a knockout and it is a mtt with two kinds of profits. One is the bounty and if you get in the money, this is the second! They could put more of them like mtts or there could be boundy in cash games or in zoom.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Knock out tournaments are a fast way to make money.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you feel comfortable playing that kind of tournaments do it, one of the positive sides of that type of tournaments is that when you eliminate several players you would be recovering the tournament ticket and you would not have to wait so long to start winning, that's if you eliminate to several players and you are doing very well in that part of the elimination

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't enjoy them. The knockouts reduce the size of the prize pool and the strategy makes you play "wrong" against short stacks. In my opinion.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like this kind of tournament, the thrill of eliminating a player is huge.