Knockout poker .

C

Cloud2218

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is what it is. Which is a giant fish bowl. You can try to be a shark but you might easily get unlucky.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing sats to KO tourneys. If i qualify by small satellite buyin and knockout single player, my profit is very good

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I love KO poker..i regularly play bounty builders as they are an amazing way of bankroll management, its fast becoming the norm now for professional players too to play..any twitch followers of spraggy and fintan hand will see - they play a lot of KO poker..it represents really good value..

Do you think it might also be due to the recreational players being more drawn to those games? I mean many recs. like them because they feel great about being able to cash for 'something' in the game they're playing.

Personally they're not my preference at all but I do play them because at the MTT buyin level I play online, the games attract a lot of bad players who want to gamble (& who place too much value on bounties)

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love knockout tournaments, they are profitable to play, if you are a good knockout man))

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your favorite rooms, in your opinion, in which of them are more profitable knockout tournaments?

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knockout poker are always fun, but i think they are leaning towards gambling a little bit...

pepsilv

pepsilv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KO is great but I got to learn much more about it, I am bad playing KO. Good luck to those that play it often!

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The reality of knockout poker is this..

Loose manic players who play any part of a flop
Maniacs who donk out players and then get a stack and go bounty hunting
If it is a rebuy ko tourney then its massive value but a complete bun fight
No hand is safe, not even monster hands as many players will jam any pair
If however, you get a stack, wait and pick your spots wisely, you can make a really good profit from these types of games,,

I love knockout poker

Pirateglenn

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Knock out is the best style in online poker, 'cause you can start really small
and still makes a significant profit. It's pointless to play this style
without tons of agression, so just fold premium hands or medium pairs if you're
out of position, and don't know how many are going to be commited to the pot.

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a hard time keeping up my game in this kind of tournament. I get anxious to knock out the opponent and end up doing wrong actions because of it.

L

lele128

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I played once andit was horrible. It is like a Flip party or Bingo party.Can it be likely?:confused:

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sounds like conservative play could provide a profit all by itself, mixed with low level players sounds like you could make it even better. definitely put a dent in your finesse play once the stacks dwindle...

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy Knockout Games and seems they are increasing in popularity - poker sites seem to have a lot of them now

Watching twitch streamers play knockouts opened my eyes to different strategy when considering stack sizes and bounty available....
almost seems making the money table is secondary to capturing that huge bounty!

and when i bust out it cheers me up at end when surprise it says .. you finished in 109th place but got $9.00 for players you knocked out... woot woot

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with a good game, this is a good opportunity to make extra profit.
One of the most popular poker game formats[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like KO tournaments it’s fun but really it took some time to adjust my game for KO’s. Temptation of bounty might cause to big mistakes and mostly those super aggressive plays doesn’t even worth it.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like knockout games. I usually get one knockout then go out. So I lose a little. Usually its three or four knockouts and your in the money with two knockouts breaking even.

G

Gameplayraja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want to play one but lower buy in to get a feeling for it. I personally think those are awesome especially with progressive KO :)