KJ was good to me for once

Lupus

Lupus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it to the final table in two MTTs last night and kJ was very very good to me. I must have gotten kj a dozen times 😭 n the span of @45 minutes and was lucky enough to win the majority. Just thought it was funny. I am constantly avoiding this hand in early position and was getting frustrated with the 40+ blinds all in from villain preflop.

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ is interesting in tournaments because I think broadly it's overplayed early in tournaments and underplayed in many situations in later stages. It has like 45% equity against the top 15% of any opponents range. I'll take a lot of steal attempts with odds like that. And double up attempts when the time comes that I really need one.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

You had a good run of luck for that tournament, but be carfull in the future with KJ , specially unsuited. It is not exctly a premium hand. you are probably an underdog to a lot of preflop raisers or callers.

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Queen ten, Is by far worse hand.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Each player has different days and different situations.
There are days when we are luckier than usual, and on such days we should make the most of this opportunity. But in general, you should never lose vigilance because sooner or later it will lead to losses.
Good luck.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think KJo is not enough strong to open at the early position but I will open with KJs at any position unless my stack is very short.