thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is from the freeroll last night; the kings ended up splitting the pot, but look at the board. Don't know what the guy with pocket 3s was doing going all-in before the flop.

Attachments

• 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 46
M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In accordance with the tradition of pokerstars, a troika had to appear somewhere here. Most often on the river. I recently lost with a KKK77 full house when the only 7 in the deck appeared on the river.

D

deadguy2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In accordance with the tradition of PokerStars, a troika had to appear somewhere here. Most often on the river. I recently lost with a KKK77 full house when the only 7 in the deck appeared on the river.

I just seen this happen a few days ago to somebody at my table. Runner runner 7's. It was at ACR I think.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is from the freeroll last night; the kings ended up splitting the pot, but look at the board. Don't know what the guy with pocket 3s was doing going all-in before the flop.
I play poker online at least one year ago , I concluded the bad cards are the wining cards.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That could have become a flush.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look for a famous case on the Internet how Aa vs Aa lost in a tournament. There was a big buyin there.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday, the guy went all-in before the flop, I was so happy that he opened 22 against my AA, and then tears when 2 came out on the river

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands like that happen pretty often, especially when you play a big volume of hands.

By the way, has anyone seen the Heads Up duel between Daniel Negreanu and Phil Helmuth?

They also had KK vs KK hand, And Daniel made a diamond flush:D. But that did not help him, as Phil won the match anyway. In fact, I really like how Helmuth played that match, I really think he's improved his game over the years, despite what other people say.

So yes, bad beats do happen, just try to avoid going tilt because of them and you'll be fine. I promise.