thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Here is an amusing hand - three pairs out, two of them kings. Has anyone ever seen more than three pairs? I think I saw five a long time ago. Can't remember what won.

Attachments

• pairs.jpg
    pairs.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 48
AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the only time I remember seeing something like this was Aces against aces and someone else was holding Queens, and I remember it well because despite being one of those who had aces, I lost because the other carrier of aces formed a flush. Regards.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i remember few times being in such situation, and actually i both won and lost.
Sometimes it was flush for me sometimes for my opponent. Was some QQ vs QQ, or aces i don't remember.
Sick indeed.

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also happended to me. I had Js and Op.1 10s/ Op.2 KKs/ Op.3 AA and we lost from 10s.....

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had such situations. At me and at my table.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Apparently you just started playing poker. I have been playing for more than two years and I see such situations almost every week. I saw more than 5 couples.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last tournament I played I had AA and was all in pre flop against KK, QQ and 99. Was able to 4x up and had a nice finish. Don’t see that very often though especially when one of the pairs are the same.

ferocious

ferocious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have played thousands of hands so these situations are common

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We both have KK but A2 beat us. :D

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A common situation, I see it very often)

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think the only time I remember seeing something like this was Aces against aces and someone else was holding Queens, and I remember it well because despite being one of those who had aces, I lost because the other carrier of aces formed a flush. Regards.
Hi Carlos! I won with AA vs AA got flush. That was my first and the only time I've seen it.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember one hand I played in a tournament at PS, about 9-10 years ago. There were 6 pocket pairs, and all went all-in preflop. And the key factor why this hand was so memorable was that it was NOT a freeroll tournament.

I had a short stack and open shoved TT from UTG2. Other players had: AA, 33, 77, TT and jacks. Yes, I ended up drawing dead))) weirdly enough, Aces held in that hand.:D:D:D

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats wild is when you get the same hand dealt to you at multiple tables at the same time. Weird lol.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is due to the fact that many players are unable to fold with pocket pairs on the preflop. So they just push all in and wait for their two outs. This happens often.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That kind of situations happens a lot. Craziest i have ever seen was AA, KK, QQ and JJ all in in one hand and JJ won at the AKQTx board :)
Few weeks ago i was short stack and called 2 all ins (i had TT). They both had AA and i won hitting a set :)

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see this a lot. This is a scene that easily shows the dangers of pocket pairs. I'm having a hard time getting off.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
AA vs AA, cash game, all in with 2$. Of course, opponent won with a flush... Typical and very depressing.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The more you play every day at several tables, you see more and more interesting and funny combinations to the point of tears, most often in which you lose on the river against some stupid different combinations from your opponents.