mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is always important to have notes and more if you are regular players, it always helps to identify certain things about them

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do take notes from the players, about their game range, if they are tight or aggressive players, and folded before a raise, etc.

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use them too. they come in handy for all types of reasons. i didnt use it at first. and im way behind on info that i could have had from other players. but i take advantage of it now

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know if it is advisable to take so many notes of players in mtt you can add a few but you will be much deconcentrated notes and all that statistics is much more advisable for cash tables and not for tournaments

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have poker software, and I also want to write notes about players and overlay their color tags that help me in the game.

B

BenefitNL

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Notes are in principle very easy to use. Save time and immediately have an understanding of what to do.

S

stamark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Making notes on players is a very useful tool especially on later stages that there are more tough decisions or for use in the future.Personally it helps me a lot to understand their range and generally when to make the right call or fold

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use notes on the players. In the notes I indicate the style of the opponent's game; the opponent's actions after the flop, turn and river; bluffing players; theft of blinds; calling station - the main thing that the notes were simple and understandable. The notes help me when the opponent raises and 3-bet on all the streets, tries to steal the blinds.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I take notes too and I think that it helps a lot... But you can't believe 100% in that notes, because players change and their games too... But the notes can be a information that can guide you through the game action!