i'm only on lock right now

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now I am mainly on Black Chip Poker or Carbon (Merge). I sent you 2 PM's though :)

A

Aslama01

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt I'd be willing to do this with you. I get off by 5 every day so I can always find time at night and during the day sometimes to join in. Definately drop me a pm and I will keep my eye on this thread.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U doing a single table at a time ? I ask after remembering some vids here that were too confusing with 4 tables, and unintelligible at more than 4 tables. Since there is some similarity between TV and vids, I am wondering.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mind if I sit in and watch next time some one does this?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U doing a single table at a time ? I ask after remembering some vids here that were too confusing with 4 tables, and unintelligible at more than 4 tables. Since there is some similarity between TV and vids, I am wondering.

Most likely one table at a time. Poling and I almost got one going last night before I was KO'd (in the $). We will most likely try again tonight and I will see about maybe sweating one or two more people just so I am not taking up too much time!

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm down for a sweat, we just need to set up times and that.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to post quick and appologize for my absents lately! I have been moved to the weekend shift at work and just started a course at my school that i completely forgot I signed up for (Who does that?)! I will see if I will be able to maybe a do a few sweats with people who have posted in here in the near future but it's not looking good for this month!