• Start date
roberto dos santos cardos

roberto dos santos cardos

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
good night guys. today I played a hand too many in the free, in my hand k2off and the opponent with AA, on the flop (4 7 10) blid from 500 to a thousand. the opponent raises 5 thousand fixed I call,
on tour one ( k ) lol I go all in. and he calls. on the river another ( k ). and I win with three of a kind. I believe that after the move I didn't play well. and what did you think?

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Glad you didn't play that against me, I would've hated you with every cell in my body. K2o only exists because you need the 2 separate cards to play actual poker.

In all fairness though, well-played. I can't imagine it because I would have never played that hand other than auto-fold it. But then again, I will never have such stories to tell to my friends. Maybe that's why I don't even have many friends. Haha.

If it works for you, keep on rocking them!

Best of luck!

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, it lacked a lot of information about the play itself like relative positions, starting stacks... etc...
In addition, the format of the game also influences the power of the cards. By the way in poker the cards are only valid for the showdown... what did your range represent? Apparently the villain was just fishing for you and he was unlucky.

K2s can be a defensible hand, open to raise from the button, for example... but again it depends on many things.

In my opinion...
You started out playing badly (since I don't know your position, but actually regardless of position it's a 'weak' hand) you kept playing wrong until the end.

The fact that you took down the pot doesn't say much, it just goes to show why poker has so much variance.

Phil hellmuth would be mad at you! 😡

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You play this with K2 when you want to leave the table... go to work, sleep... blablabla

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well hahaha it was your lucky day. analyze
1st K2 is not a playable hand, if your opponent makes a 3bet you should almost retire
2nd if having AA I wanted to catch you and it turned out to be caught it's his problem if so I congratulate you
3rd When I saw the flop, at least I wouldn't have paid, I didn't see the same meaning, so you did it and you were lucky. Entering KK on the last two streets doesn't happen very often, but this time it does.
Just a tip, this time you were lucky, you won't always have it. The law of possibilities always applies in poker, but luck does exist.
Finally, Phil Hellmuth would have gotten up from the table cursing and saying “K2 - K2 - K2":angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Cheers:):):):)

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you were very lucky, I am champion of losing with AA in my hand and I know how furious that makes me,

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i mean i dont know about the all in but thankfully it turned out okay.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands