Just bizarre, anyone would play different?

maudoallin

maudoallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Did i played bad ? anyone would play diferent? First hand: called all in flop with pair of Aces, kicker 10, and nuts flush draw, i flushed at turn and had 93% of chance to get the pot, the oponent had 2 pairs and made a fullhouse a river... lost almost all my chips, just had like 2 bbs.... after that i growed up till like 15bb's then a agressive player raised me up with QT then i shoved with AQ and see what happens.

I know its boring talk about badbet, and im not doing it, i just would like to ask if u think i did wrong moves. Thank you.

Badbet

Badbet2

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are pretty standard beats. You definitely made the right plays here, just got very unlucky on the river..you will learn to hate the river LOL

maudoallin

maudoallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are pretty standard beats. You definitely made the right plays here, just got very unlucky on the river..you will learn to hate the river LOL

I already hate it ! lol !

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a dream flop for A10C i would not be folding in a million years...the J on the river we will call variance or unlucky, you played it fine i wouldn't do anything different.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Terrible beats , No way else to play it . He's going to call you 100/100 Times with AJ on that flop period. Nothing you can do except sit back and pray . On the turn he's still calling you Club or not.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played it right. Even if the board is already showing a pair I`ll often take a chance against the full house.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those are pretty bad suck outs. But your lines of play was standard. Just not your tournament I guess.

B1731898

B1731898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should be encouraged with your play, just try to keep your composure with the bad beats. You and I both!