***Jumbo June Tournament Thread***

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a ton of cool ones, Just pm me cos i have about 4 of them on my desktop, if y'all want one, just let me know.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was really used to Fulltilt software too and at first was hard to look Stars with good eyes, im using the Hyper-simple theme also with different deck,
Same.
I use Hyper-simple theme.

Attachments

• hyper-simple.jpg
    hyper-simple.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 24
Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boom first day on Party and ship the $4.5k guarantee $22 for $1.6k :)

Also managed to reg for a limit tourney and pot limit one too, oops

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just installed hyper-simple and taking it for a test drive...

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Also managed to reg for a limit tourney and pot limit one too, oops

You would.

I had a awesome start to June, but really cooled down though the past two weeks...plus didn't get play as much as I needed too. Overall still a good month though.

Going out of town tomorrow for the weekend, I will be busy on Monday as well...so won't be playing probably any until Tuesday. Might try to make a with-drawl soon...GL all.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same.
I use Hyper-simple theme.
Just installed hyper-simple and taking it for a test drive...
I take avatars out to not get distracted.

Very GL Oz, blind structure is kind of different but you should be fine.

That´s great man, already recover Fulltilt hit. You always run like god, so surely going to clean that site;)

Going out of town tomorrow for the weekend, I will be busy on Monday as well...so won't be playing probably any until Tuesday. Might try to make a with-drawl soon...GL all.
Tx Dawg, have a good trip .

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GL in the Stars SNG's Oz!! Personally I f'n hate them. imo > less oppurtunity to take advantage of bad players... ie. last game played today (blinds already at 100/200 & still 9players remaining... players calling shoves reallyyyy wide on there). I just don't like the way the STT/SNG games run on there compared to FTP.
For myself it's been an ongoing deal/effort to find games I could get into playing. Tried the 27player reg. speed SNG's for a bit.. they seemed somewhat similiar to the ones played on FTP (but didn't generate enough interest of mine to bother pursuing them). MTT's are okay on there but SNG's.. 'meh'

Shufflin

Shufflin

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
End of month update:
Made my Silver Star, but spewed enough bankroll that it is highly unlikely I'll get there this month. Especially since I feel some multitabling burnout. I'll post July's plans in the new thread!
See ya there!!

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bummer - pretty much what I figured but thanks for the feedback Logan.

I hate hate hate the Stars software with a passion. IDK, I'll probably give it a few more goes to get used to it and see if I can customise away some of the more annoying bits but otherwise I think I'm probably done playing online for a while.

Stars online in my opinion is like lightyears ahead of waht tilt had to offer. THe only thing tilt had was softer games, that was about it really.
GL in the Stars SNG's Oz!! Personally I f'n hate them. imo > less oppurtunity to take advantage of bad players... ie. last game played today (blinds already at 100/200 & still 9players remaining... players calling shoves reallyyyy wide on there). I just don't like the way the STT/SNG games run on there compared to FTP.
For myself it's been an ongoing deal/effort to find games I could get into playing. Tried the 27player reg. speed SNG's for a bit.. they seemed somewhat similiar to the ones played on FTP (but didn't generate enough interest of mine to bother pursuing them). MTT's are okay on there but SNG's.. 'meh'
The SNG pool at stars is obviously better, but if an idiot like myself can crush the games, it can't be taht hard.

Goals this month are to stop procrastinating in forums, and actually play volume!

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ended June with 1.5k games played last month, going to go for 1k this month!