***July MTT thread***

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't really considered the mtt sng's - will talk to my coach lol.

(and will send pm about other)

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Deb, are you going to be getting into the MTT sngs? If you are we should set up a study group for them on here, I'm going to be focusing on them and grinding them hard the next couple of months, and I don't mind helping some players who are new to the format out with pushbotting and ICM calculations. Let me know.

PS... Can you get rid of this stupid 7 post a day thing for me?
I'm probably going to include a lot of the 180 man turbos in my games, plus some bigger field MTT's.. so yeah, id be interested in doing something like this. Though im from australia, so the time schedules are all mucked up.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dear poker gods,

let me run good today! :D please

Amen!

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only about 5-6 in my case. I work full time, so can only play in the evening after dinner. I will start off with four tournies because that fits onto my monitors nice and big and without overlap, and maybe add one or two replacements if I get knocked out of some in the first couple of hours.
Seems like a solid play.

I think im going to do something like play perhaps 8-10 at once, but have a good mix of large MTT's and fill in the rest with 180 man turbos, those are quite appealing to me. so im probably going to start it on monday.

It's been nearly a week since i decided to scrap playing SNG's, fact is, if im not putting in enough volume (1000 per month at least) then there is little point in playing them.

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[old link~tb]

during the CC buyin tomorrow if any of you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if I can get some rush poker in for rush week after walking the mutt I am going to have a day of mtts, only small mind you-

FT- BLT and maybe cc buy in depending on what's happening, I also have a 24$ tourney ticket

Stars, now I won a 10$ tourney ticket the other week but thinking of not doing the quarter mill and just doing a normal 10$ also a UK TT satty and the 1 dollar EPT micro mania game.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[old link~tb]

during the CC buyin tomorrow if any of you are interested

I will join you in that - even though my coach told me not to play those lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 3rds this weekend in tournaments at the local poker club. Sure wish I could get past running into AA in the BB when I have a big hand in the SB.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's horrible, especially when short handed....

I have a big tournament coming up this weekend, $60,000 guaranteed regional finals. I think they are expecting around 500 people with top 40 getting paid so it should be a good day out...

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Took 1st in last nights tournament at the local club!!! $439 on a $32 buyin, finally avoided running into AA.