JJ keeps getting picked off

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4 Times last night 1500 GTR. ACR. My JJ got beat on river. Took me from top 3/500 to bottom 10. Made it back and again. One more time. Last time didn’t survive at about 50 th place.
What is frustrating is each time was a 1 or 2 outer. And never an over card.

Never playing JJ AGAIN

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
lol, welcome to club man.
My worst hand ever is JJ.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey
JJ is a little tough, unless you flop a set you are always in danger.

I have lost many hands with JJ on the river.

Its a little tricky and you need a lot of luck too.

You raise preflop 5 or 7 BB and get called, your in danger straight up because the player surely has over cards and to your bad luck they flop 8 out of 10 times lol!!!

Good luck with JJ

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You should put your hand here for us to analyze with you suddenly this is something wrong because JJ is a strong but dangerous hand as much as QQ take care. At the next opportunity post your history to see the opinion of others. Everyone is here to help.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA also lose 4 or 5 all-in in a row in different tournaments in one day. Just try not to break your device. Stay with dignity.

andi08

andi08

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ is a weak hand for me If I don't hit drilling, a lot of hands can beat me. That of course depends on how many opponents are in the game. Investing Preflop 3BB is okay.

T

Tk_Poker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They don't call them fish hooks for nothing...

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
See, if you fold pre flop like you are supposed to, you would be the money :) As stated above, many people overvalue JJ.

S

Seltz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ

I was playing live poker the other day and I had JJ 4 hands and lost every single time. I am certain that it is my most unlucky hand lmao.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
From the beginning of the tournament and the best game of JJ, this is the same as playing after the bubble and put everything on the table!

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are two types of pairs - AA and 22 and JJpair is 22, so u should play with jacks like with deuces - careful

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
JJ is a very good starting hand just to play with it must be very careful !!!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Decide whether or not to play them aggressively. Just because you have JJ does not mean that you should automatically play that hand to win whatever happens. The average pairs going from 77 to the JJ are very difficult to play, and require a lot of judgment to be played at profit.

You can chain many winning moves, but lose everything on one mistake while you surely have the best preflop hand. Poker is a board game. Learn how to lay your hands, even if they seem to be the best preflop.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Yes, JJ are hard to play. I did however have the best one the other day. I limped with JJ, two other players. Last guy to act raised my stack was ok, so I called. Other guy also called. Here comes the flop.....JJK. Out of my mind..woohoo. By the river, me and the preflop raiser were all in. What a win. Wish JJ played like this every time.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate JJ. They always seem to get beat. Sorry

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ might be one of the hands that you don't want to go to far, but try to take the pot on the flop or turn, or even fold on the flop. Also success depends a lot on the way the opponents play.