JJ in MP3 position

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think he was pushing with a pair, maybe 88 or 99 or even TT
You're absolutly right, BB showed 10-10. And how some of you wrote it was impudent push. MB open small suited connectors, which don't help him, on board lays :qd4::2c4::ks4::2s4::7h4:, and BB easily took this pot. That how I missed my chance to double up in important stage of tournament:(.

M

Mike D_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're absolutly right, BB showed 10-10. And how some of you wrote it was impudent push. MB open small suited connectors, which don't help him, on board lays :qd4::2c4::ks4::2s4::7h4:, and BB easily took this pot. That how I missed my chance to double up in important stage of tournament:(.

Well, giving him credit for a pocket pair was quite easy - the question was what pocket pair he had. Calling an all-in with pocket jacks is 50/50 for me. One time in a late stage of a freeroll I had pocket jacks too (in BB position), Button raised huge, and I gave him credit for AA but I put him all-in anyway, jacks can win too. Lost that pot, he had AA)

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most likely a fold than a call ? I think you made the right decision:)

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, giving him credit for a pocket pair was quite easy - the question was what pocket pair he had. Calling an all-in with pocket jacks is 50/50 for me. One time in a late stage of a freeroll I had pocket jacks too (in BB position), Button raised huge, and I gave him credit for AA but I put him all-in anyway, jacks can win too. Lost that pot, he had AA)
I guess to call such confident all-in with pocket Jacks was somewhere 30/70% not in my favor. I expected to see QQ, KK, or even AA from him. But as it turned out, I was wrong.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is good fold..Also in bubble phase is really important to survive not to blow up