• Thread starter Nikolay Nakhaev
  • Start date
Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
friends who have any experience playing on the J88 poker? room of Asia. what information is there about this room?

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never heard about this one. Is this room a part of GG Poker Network, like Lotos Poker, GG Poker, Breakout Poker, and so on? I guess it's GG Network because you said it's an Asian room. If so, I may suppose it is trustable. I play at Lotos Poker, and everything is fine with this. But of cause I can't be 100% sure.

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first time I hear about this room

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I already found out. Asian network.
there is not profitable. the game goes to the crystals
equivalent of mone

B

babboonnexx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded the App on my iMac and was never able to pull up the interface, even after going through the cycle a few times.

Has anyone else experienced trouble with this?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I wonder how many players are in this room?

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I signed up but have not played on it yet. The site is using some funky system to make it allowable "that what they say". They are still setting up the site and the player pool is very small at this time. Not more than a few hundred people playing the last time I checked. Most of the tournaments were not set up well for players in the North American region but we will have to see what happens in the future.

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think it's better to just wait and look what the future brings :). My bitter experience tells me 'man try not to play on small new sites'. Let this site work for a while, gather some good response from players, then I will maybe register.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think it's better to just wait and look what the future brings :). My bitter experience tells me 'man try not to play on small new sites'. Let this site work for a while, gather some good response from players, then I will maybe register.
Yes, let it gather more opinions of the players, and you will be able to see what kind of reviews about this room

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also never heard, you can be can be played in any country? I live in brazil, I wonder if you can play here, then surely I will make a test of Asians play very much to evolve the game playing against them.

B

bajaga

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was affiliate for J88 and all i can say stay away from this room. They use bots and unfair software, so people complain all the time and i promise them fair game and profits. Stay away, friendly advice. Awful traffic, unfair card runouts, bots.. Only good thing is 50% rb but .....

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was affiliate for J88 and all i can say stay away from this room. They use bots and unfair software, so people complain all the time and i promise them fair game and profits. Stay away, friendly advice. Awful traffic, unfair card runouts, bots.. Only good thing is 50% rb but .....

Thanks for posting it. Other people should know the f*ng thuth. My experience with playing on new sites makes me stay away from them until a site collects appropriate amount of other people's responses (good responses, ofc).