It's possible to create bankroll in micro-limits?

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play SNG 9 players in pokerstars, its possible to increase my bankroll with this tournament or is good ideia to mix with SNG MTT like 180 players-turbo?

Best Regards and cards AA:)

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is possible but not probable. the small stakes are often filled with gamblers willing to go all in with average hands. Even if you do well it takes a long time to build a bankroll. Cardschat freerolls are a great way to build a bankroll. Get with the program and make some quality post to join the freeroll club. It is more than worth it and if you read the post here you will learn how to improve your game.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure, lot of people have played those to build a bankroll. Bigger payouts for MTT style. Good luck with the BR.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's possible, but not easy. It was a long time ago when it was double or nothing, it was easier. Good idea to play MTT Sng, i think it is more profitable long term.

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is possible but not probable. the small stakes are often filled with gamblers willing to go all in with average hands. Even if you do well it takes a long time to build a bankroll. Cardschat freerolls are a great way to build a bankroll. Get with the program and make some quality post to join the freeroll club. It is more than worth it and if you read the post here you will learn how to improve your game.

Thanks Roger, I'm new here and I will try to entry in the freeroll club.
Do you have any tips to entry in the club?

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sure, lot of people have played those to build a bankroll. Bigger payouts for MTT style. Good luck with the BR.

Thanks, I like to play SNG 9 because is a short game, MTT I can to play only in the end of week. But is very dificul to increase the bankroll with SNG 9players.

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible, but not easy. It was a long time ago when it was double or nothing, it was easier. Good idea to play MTT Sng, i think it is more profitable long term.

You are very correctly, I started to play in november with only $12 and SNG 9 players, I was able to increase to $25, but is very hard win all the time.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can create a bankroll at any level.

G

gaguilu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
possible

It is possible to play only (sitgo 9), start to play more and more (tables), you increase fast

CallMeAnSee

CallMeAnSee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing micro stakes to increase bankroll has completely different strategy compared with higher stakes in my opinion! in micro if you want to win you have to be a rock as people dont know how to fold so you cant really play to much other than gambling!

higher stakes have higher lvl of players who wont donk their stack with k10os or some rubbish like that pre flop every hand etc you can put in the odd bluff or more play all 3 streets!

my opinion

micro = wait wait wait then wait like a knitty rock to build bankroll

medium = have a bit more fun ,stop being a rock! more play, more thinking/ strategy! nitty rocks get hurt here :ciao:

high an high stakes= i wish i knew hahaha

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play SNG 9 players in PokerStars, its possible to increase my bankroll with this tournament or is good ideia to mix with SNG MTT like 180 players-turbo?

According to my observation, game is 180 turbo, this is a lottery.
If you want to go to mtsng, I advise you played to regular speed. The easiest tournaments in this series are mtsng90 max $ 1.5 knockout. For some odd reason, games for 0.25 cents collect strong regulars, I’m tired of butting with them.
If your bankroll allows you to play for $ 1, I think it is best to play in the 45max /180 max or 90 max knockout(1,5$).
Then, if you manage to increase your bankroll start loading the multi-hour sattelites for 1-2 dollars to mmt tournaments for 15-20 dollars.

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
According to my observation, game is 180 turbo, this is a lottery.
If you want to go to mtsng, I advise you played to regular speed. The easiest tournaments in this series are mtsng90 max $ 1.5 knockout. For some odd reason, games for 0.25 cents collect strong regulars, I’m tired of butting with them.
If your bankroll allows you to play for $ 1, I think it is best to play in the 45max /180 max or 90 max knockout(1,5$).
Then, if you manage to increase your bankroll start loading the multi-hour sattelites for 1-2 dollars to mmt tournaments for 15-20 dollars.

I agree with you about the MTT turbo, is very hard because almost all the game is a short stack and many ALL-INs is necessary.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is possible to increase your bankroll, but this requires patience if you play in SNG on small stakes. Try also MTT on small stakes, see how you handle and if you like to play such games and in the long run increase the stakes and see what happens. Good luck!

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is easy enough to create a bankroll in SNG 9max, but you need to play a lot of tournaments.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's always possible with any game or size you just have to be disciplined in your game play. Also you have to be patient because of the smaller payouts and cannot anxious if your bankroll isn't growing fast enough.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is possible, but it all depends on you. Recently, I managed to double my bankroll playing only in freerolls.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play SNG 9 players in PokerStars, its possible to increase my bankroll with this tournament or is good ideia to mix with SNG MTT like 180 players-turbo?

Best Regards and cards AA:)

You can do anything, especially if you are a lucky person, you can get up and freerolls, I think it all depends on luck.

M

Maser640

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет всем!!! Желаю Всем хороших рук!!Но не за столом со мной. )))

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes i think you can make some good roll at sngs. You have to grow in stakes and pay atention on roll management..i think 100 buy ins are ok to play confortable

douglaspineu

douglaspineu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
playing micro stakes to increase bankroll has completely different strategy compared with higher stakes in my opinion! in micro if you want to win you have to be a rock as people dont know how to fold so you cant really play to much other than gambling!

higher stakes have higher lvl of players who wont donk their stack with k10os or some rubbish like that pre flop every hand etc you can put in the odd bluff or more play all 3 streets!

my opinion

micro = wait wait wait then wait like a knitty rock to build bankroll

medium = have a bit more fun ,stop being a rock! more play, more thinking/ strategy! nitty rocks get hurt here :ciao:

high an high stakes= i wish i knew hahaha

Yes yes, my games in micro is like you spoke. Sometime sI think I'm a robot because is always the same strategy and decisions. Except on the bubble or ITM.:):)

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe, but not for ppl like me ! it needs much patience facing many careless players because of micro !

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is possible but it needs a lot of effort and dedication, but I encourage you to achieve it by just displaying your best game

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sng 9 max I don't think I have tried on Stars , but nowadays I am experimenting with sng360 0.10 although I am not good at poker , I see it is possible to build a bankroll , some fish exist , I just try to imitate the best moves of some good players . Later I will try 0.25 90players , watch some tables to see how they play . If you are better at 9max , play them , but I prefer 90, 180 , 360 players sng :)

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management