ITM on ACR PLO8 freeroll

A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently placed 23 out of 178. I just started playing Omaha a couple of days ago, so I feel pretty good right now.

I haven't actually been ITM on ACR yet, I won a couple of the venom tickets when that was going on.

Could someone explain How the ITM ATM works in the bottom corner? It flashed that I've gotten a balance from the event, but the event isn't over yet?

Cheers!

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on your first cash on ACR! How the ATM on the bottom left corner works is that once you're ITM, it'll show your current balance of how much you've won so far. As you move up in pay levels, it'll continue to show what your current earnings are so far in the tournament.

A

AngryCrab

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats on your first cash on ACR! How the ATM on the bottom left corner works is that once you're ITM, it'll show your current balance of how much you've won so far. As you move up in pay levels, it'll continue to show what your current earnings are so far in the tournament.

I realized as more people were knocked out and it continued notifying me that was how it worked.
I appreciate the positive response as I realize my question was answered itself very shortly after I posted here. Thanks for being encouraging :)