it is very difficult to win a cardchats?

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are really interesting tournaments. I have had the opportunity to play some and you really find very good players, also bingo players or bluffers. :eek:

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not very hard, it's just hard. Luckily I’ve been part of the community for a while now and the tournaments are very good. The vast majority are experienced players in my opinion, which is why it’s so hard!

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not at all. there are cardschat tournament every single day, so its not hard to win some money if you play them often.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is not so hand to win 2~4 dollars from CC freerolls everyday.

And it's really difficult to get 1st or 2nd prize.

GL to u.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you play it wisely and calmly, it becomes easy to reward, in the case of Cardschat it's easier to reward in freerolls than to acquire the password, hahhahahahah jokes aside, but without a doubt it's the best platform to play freerolls.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its not very difficult but you might have to take some tries to get in the money.

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are really interesting tournaments. I have had the opportunity to play some and you really find very good players, also bingo players or bluffers. :eek:
I agree with you, the guys on the forum play well and I had the opportunity to play freerolls for all users, I won 0.15c , but they were not easy, good luck to you

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

it's not easy, as the vast majority are good players, experienced and who know what they're doing.

But it won't be impossible if you study and dedicate yourself!

GL
;)

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Like any freeroll, you have a wide range of very good to bingo players. That being said, I enjoy CC freerolls the most because of how there are fewer bingo players and the play is generally very competitive (but not unbeatable), which leads to solid overall tournament play and practice.

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully, I can feel is it hard or no, I have played only weekly freerolls, for now, cannot understand now, is hard or not.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Some cardchat tournaments are easier to win than others though.
For example saturday unibet game usually has (way) less than 50 players in it and since it pretty much is over within 1 hour (or less) then clearly not that hard to win it :cool:

At the same time there are some games with 200+ players which last 4 times longer than that lol :bebored:

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
First of all, we have some great players... :)

Second, it's not that hard, but you have to be patient... ;)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not all CC games are the same size/difficulty.

I wouldn't describe them as easy to win but they're far from impossible! :wink:

Ultimately, however, CC freerolls aren't about winning, they are private games intended for learning & practice where you can also catch up with forum friends.

I used to think it was all about winning, I'm glad I don't think like that anymore! Winning is a bonus... :)

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything is possible, as you try)

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Ultimately, however, CC freerolls aren't about winning, they are private games intended for learning & practice where you can also catch up with forum friends.

I used to think it was all about winning, I'm glad I don't think like that anymore! Winning is a bonus... :)

I disagree. if I wanna make or talk with virtual friends I go to a social network.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I disagree. if I wanna make or talk with virtual friends I go to a social network.
You're allowed to disagree! :)

You're also allowed to believe that the most important thing is winning.

That's up to you... :wink:

Personally I'd rather lose than win in the manner of Tony G, Will Kassouf or certain 'styles' of player one might have the misfortune to encounter at the felts... :flute:

I'd prefer to lose as a civilised human being than win as a scumbag.

That's just me though... :dontknow: :)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Games seem to be how it should be in a serious game of poker�� Many improved their game