weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hello everyone i would like your opinion on this , so its a 4 handed tournament , around 12k,chips everyone i am on the big blind , the boutton raises to 888 ( until now he only did min raise on the boutton ) , small blind raises to 1600 ( biggest raise ever done by the small blind ) and me on the big blind i had AQs and folded , unfortunately the hand didnt go until showdown the smallblind raised on the flop and took it on the flop which was A K 8 rainbow. i think it was a mistake to fold such a hand in a 4 handed tournament and that the small blind most likely would play like this with ( 88 99 TT ) which i have beaten...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding AQs might feel a bit nitty,,,but trust your instincts,,you sensed something was off and you might be wrong,,,but i bet you were right. :)

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the small blind didn't do 3-bet, you should have 3-bet or push. but in this situation you played normally.

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You could just as easily have been playing against KK, AK, and other possibilities including those that you mentioned. Your AQ wasn't great on that flop, even if you paired your ace. It was a smart fold.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Hi weezy, After you Folded, the hand is over for you, so dont worry much abou it anymore,

On the other hand as an experience for future games, I think folding is a normal play under the cir****ances! :call2:

Kanaaduh

Kanaaduh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it was a good call. A few other people mentioned you need to follow your gut. I feel like every time I don't I lose. Good luck