Is it possible to win medium or expensive tournaments without making deposits in the

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to win medium or expensive tournaments without making deposits in the room ?

Can I just play on freerolls and take tickets or raise my bankroll by playing freerolls ?

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely possible. I have never made a deposit in any poker room. I only play microstakes ($1-2 MTT ). I started freerolls, especially the CardsChat freerolls, and built my bankroll from that. I’ll never make a fortune but I have withdrawn $150 from the rooms and currently have about $100 in play. I don’t play a lot, maybe 10 tournaments a week. It’s more for something to do then to make any money but if you put the time in, you can definitely make some spare change. Only rarely will you be able to make a living from it and that’s more if you have a twitch channel, do coaching, etc. But to be able to play medium stakes starting from 0, the answer is yes but it will be a grind. Best of luck!

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely possible. I have never made a deposit in any poker room. I only play microstakes ($1-2 MTT ). I started freerolls, especially the CardsChat freerolls, and built my bankroll from that. I’ll never make a fortune but I have withdrawn $150 from the rooms and currently have about $100 in play. I don’t play a lot, maybe 10 tournaments a week. It’s more for something to do then to make any money but if you put the time in, you can definitely make some spare change. Only rarely will you be able to make a living from it and that’s more if you have a twitch channel, do coaching, etc. But to be able to play medium stakes starting from 0, the answer is yes but it will be a grind. Best of luck!

• Thanks for the answer! Your answer will be useful to me , as I decided not to make a deposit anymore, as I do not see that I have been playing the game for more than 7 years . Therefore, it is good that you have such experience, I will take note of it

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing is impossible, it's all about experience and luck.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. it is. I am sure, many players started their career like that and built a bankroll from Freerolls.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
8 or even more years ago some russian guy won major tourney on pokerstars. He won 1million$ + lamborghini. He qualified winning 5 or even 8 step tourneys........And he started from the bottom, buying in for few starcoins.
Many did'nt want to believe that kind of miracle, saying it was ghost account created by PS to keep the money :)