Is it just me?

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Am I the only one who does this, does this happen to others? I get to the prizes and the stupidity begins. Either I make good hands, or, on the contrary, I play with bad ones. Is this how a bubble works or is it tilted?

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Control your hand and cards on the board, wait for a good or a very good hand and play for all money

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The important thing is to stay calm, have all patience, even if your chips are evaporating, a good hand will still arrive

Fumogrosso

Fumogrosso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Am I the only one who does this, does this happen to others? I get to the prizes and the stupidity begins. Either I make good hands, or, on the contrary, I play with bad ones. Is this how a bubble works or is it tilted?
Try a walk at the interval and chill before. I thik you are nervous

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
Try to avoid playing hands close to bubble. Play only tight range, and play it with small pots with pot control and allways take the streets. People tend to play aggressive in bubble spots, especialy if stack cover you. Thats some advice i can give you, everything stays on your approach, game sense and judgment ability.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone faces this problem, it’s just that the influence of dispersion is great plus selective memory

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing the bubble is a skill in itself, as people have said if you are a big stack bully the small stacks and if you are
short stacked wait for a good hand but don't wait too long, in the end you have got to get your chips in while you
have enough to make players think of folding, if you are very short stacked they will call with any two cards and then
anything can happen.

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Deep breath.
Make some tea.
Tight range.

Answer what's the goal?
Feeding your ego or winning the tournament?

M

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It has happened to me, when it comes to prizes I do my mental work: don't do crazy things and concentrate but it doesn't always work for me haha, sometimes it depends on how much pressure there is during the tournament for the chips or how aggressive they are playing at the table

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've developed a bubble rule for myself: if my stack covers everyone at the table, I open with higher stakes to steal the blinds; if the stack is medium or lower, I only have 2 playing hands: AA and KK, with which I will only play all-in, the rest of my hands are discarded