CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
oops

the second hand listed doesn't play?? I had AJs and caught runner runner to catch flush:):):)

L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations. but of course I was lucky with 99. It's a shame for a guy with a KK

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice luck fish.... :):););)

Seriously though - it always feels good when we are finally the ones that are not on the receiving end of the suckouts when we are 70% or more on the flop/turn.

Great catches CD.

Z

Zirkzee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations It is often the case that when you have a losing streak, a big win awaits you immediately afterwards. It was similar when I won my first cardschat tournament. Before that, I also had a losing streak. That shows how big the variance really is in tournaments. You just have to be lucky because you inevitably have to put your tournament life at risk in 50:50 situations. Often two high cards meet pocket pairs. In tournaments the variance is probably greater than in cash games and it is difficult to assess whether you are doing the right thing, because you can easily win nothing 10 tournaments in a row even though you did everything right.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talk to all the top pros, and great players, and you always get the same message:

"Be patient, and the cards will come."

Congrats.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats. Its always a good feeling to finally run deep in a tournament after a long downswing :)