iron man question

M

modafoka

Total posts
i play at full tilt and there is a couple of free rolls that i dont know how am i suposed qualify for the bronze medal silver gold and iron man frerolls i have tried to read the page for the instruction but i dont understand them if someone would explain to me how i would be thankfull

thanks

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Total posts
i play at full tilt and there is a couple of free rolls that i dont know how am i suposed qualify for the bronze medal silver gold and iron man frerolls i have tried to read the page for the instruction but i dont understand them if someone would explain to me how i would be thankfull

thanks
In FTP, go to the Cashier and click "My Promotions". Then you'll see an Iron Man section.

The_Flash

The_Flash

Total posts
In FTP, go to the Cashier and click "My Promotions". Then you'll see an Iron Man section.

What he said. You'll find that kind of information somewhere directly on Full Tilt's website.

A

aznxjam

Total posts
well its simple, you pretty much have to play a lot of poker on tilt (real money) and if you consistently reach a point limit months after month, you'll qualify. :cool:

M

modafoka

Total posts
thanks

thanks aznxjam im gonna try it, but i did´nt get that point limitm, what is it ? r u talking about FTPs...
thanks any way

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
thanks aznxjam im gonna try it, but i did´nt get that point limitm, what is it ? r u talking about FTPs...
thanks any way

You have to get a certain amount of FTPs per day, every day, to reach the different medal qualifications.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Total posts
If you are interested in the amount of play required I can tell you that at $10 PL (0.05/0.10 blinds) 100 FTPs is approximately 500 hands.

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch