N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
Have you ever had internet problems while participating in high-level tournaments?
This has happened to me many times and it is very frustrating man

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I once had problems with the Internet on the pre-final table. I had to go through a smartphone using mobile Internet

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Yes a million times over, I'm on a laptop on wifi and it disconnects every 5 minutes on average it's sooooo annoying because sometimes it folds my hand and i lose big chips. Wish there was a way round this. I use pokerstars App.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes a million times over, I'm on a laptop on wifi and it disconnects every 5 minutes on average it's sooooo annoying because sometimes it folds my hand and i lose big chips. Wish there was a way round this. I use Pokerstars app.
I think the way to do this is to change the Internet provider you are connected to, I did it and my problem was solved

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I think the way to do this is to change the Internet provider you are connected to, I did it and my problem was solved
Yeah i think you're right bro, my Internet provider is by far the worst in the UK and known for it too. I'll have to change it soon (y)

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
Have you ever had internet problems while participating in high-level tournaments?

It is unfortunate that the internet sometimes plays bad tricks on us

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So you have a bad ISP. Regret.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
hello
you have problems on your computer with the Internet if yes then you can just switch to a cell phone and continue playing from it from mobile data there will not lag or freeze I think as one of the options a bit of a solution to the problem I did this if my Internet was freezing but now there is such a problem no and I play freely on a computer with good internet

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Keçən həftə bir SNG zamanı işığım kəsildi. Beləliklə, mən itirdim.
My problem was with the internet provider.
I changed the provider, connected to a little expensive and fast internet, the problem was solved

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
hello
In the past I had many problems with the internet, but this year I changed operator and hired a better internet.
Now my internet is 400 megs in optical fiber, and since then I haven't had any more problems.
But one thing caught my attention, these days I was playing CC feeroll tournaments, on pokerstars and 888poker, and I noticed that on Pokerstars the internet was fluctuating, on 888 it was normal.
I tested it with the internet, at the time of the game, and it was normal, I believe it's a problem on Pokerstars.:unsure:

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I had a case when I made it to the second day of the tournament, but could not play due to the fact that I flew on vacation to Egypt, and the hotel simply did not have Internet. It was a shame :(

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a case when I made it to the second day of the tournament, but could not play due to the fact that I flew on vacation to Egypt, and the hotel simply did not have Internet. It was a shame :(
Hello
It's very interesting,
there is no internet in the hotel))

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have internet problems all the time. Mostly I get lagged out for 20 seconds or straight up disconnect. Nothing I can do to fix it because there's no stable providers here yet and that's pretty frustrating to play poker like this.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello
It's very interesting,
there is no internet in the hotel))
Yes, it was a real disappointment. Many hotels in Egypt have poor or paid internet access. But at the time of my arrival, I did not know all the details and unfortunately did not have access to the Internet.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
For that particular reason I have a phone with plenty of mobile data and a fully charged powerbank to keep me going if something like that ever happens. Internet and electricity do drop every now and then and if you're not ready, it can be frustrating. So yeah, better on a phone than staring in the dark and praying.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, that's why I also leave mine phone by my side when I'm playing, ready to go into action...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very rarely. I've got excellent internet service these days - - fast & reliable. I also have a backup service if needed.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easy fix - don’t be good enough to be able to play in “high-level tournaments”. Works for me all the time! 😀😀

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, that's why I also leave mine phone by my side when I'm playing, ready to go into action...
😄😄I do the same as you, I always have my phone with me

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
Playing within the bankroll relieves the pain. because there will usually be about 100 bullets equal to the one you lost.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It has happened to me and it is terrible, it generates a lot of discomfort, I even remember one of those times that I ended up forming the best game, I was the winner, but when it came time for the turn my connection was never reestablished

testing826

testing826

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i myseft too had many losses due to enternet from mosty power outage and local maintenence every time im playing great in med buyin tourys $33-55 cpl times in money sit n go

85champ07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I live I'm northern canada. There is not much in the way of competition when it comes to internet providers. I would say our internet provider is one of the worst in Canada and has a monopoly on the whole thing. I'll have shoddy internet about once a month. As for my cell phone I use Virgin Mobile and in the northern latitudes it can also drop out. I've had some very frustrating times with internet dropping out. Other than that we also have a company that is monopolized for our power grid. They have power outages once every few months that can last half a day. Pretty ridiculous when it comes to internet and Power.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
It has happened to me many times. Now the only Hi stakes game I participate in are those that I win tickets for