bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
today I played for the first time in a tournament in which only the ante level increases. this is quite interesting when the blinds remain constant at 5 chips. you can very often participate in the hands, unless of course there will be a very aggressive raise.
of course, I did not achieve a good result, it was too unusual to play, but I managed to win back my buy-in.
816d3cbee0aaf02a8db0c98204d3df55.png

try it, it's really interesting.
good luck at the tables! :)

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
today I played for the first time in a tournament in which only the ante level increases. this is quite interesting when the blinds remain constant at 5 chips. you can very often participate in the hands, unless of course there will be a very aggressive raise.
of course, I did not achieve a good result, it was too unusual to play, but I managed to win back my buy-in.
816d3cbee0aaf02a8db0c98204d3df55.png

try it, it's really interesting.
good luck at the tables! :)

That looks like it should make the game move a lot quicker since everyone is always putting in chips in each hand.

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
today I repeated participation in this tournament and slightly improved the result. unfortunately I could not get into the top 3. very sadly, 6 hours of struggle, I have 3 hours to get to work. I didn't sleep all night:eek:. as I will work I not know. the main thing not to be expelled.:confused:
good luck to all of you at the tables!:)
995f07f670a51670da6456ee7956dffd.png

Constantinoleon

Constantinoleon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Constantinoleon

really, that is interesting before up I think it is to have your true rival behind. and your true enemy forward:D

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice deep runs, you must like this format

bablovod

bablovod

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
nice deep runs, you must like this format

I continue to play this tournament whenever possible. unfortunately there were no more such results :help:, but every time I get 4 + buy-in. it's very good for me, but I always want to be the first.:rolleyes:

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First is always best, but nice consistent deep runs is a sure sign that the victory is within your grasp!