Infinite variables...range profiles..check it out

P

Potheadwoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clearly no limit holdem is a game with thousands of variables. A game of incomplete information. I read these forums daily and sometimes I will ask a question a respond to a post. Some of you seem to spend alot of time popping out responses to questions from new and experienced players. The one thing that I believe boggles everyones mind is hand ranges(Calling and shoving for steals). I currently use a "pivot" calling range for "normal bad players" as described by a dragthebar coach. So instead of asking everyone out there how to get a range on an opponent im going to ask more specifically. If no one wants to fill out the response fine but I believe its going to be a better way for new players to quickly understand the typical range of certain players. If you can try to fill out the profile as asked for each type of player that would be sweet.

So here goes:

Lets assume that everyone is 10BB and under. I am not a big fan of using charts to play poker because it just takes to much time, but I feel that if we could all come together and establish a typical range of each player type then perhaps we can help some of these guys and girls that would like to get a good idea on what a range is. When you fill out the profile maybe include a description for reference and why you believe what your telling.

Tight/Aggressive Player:
VPIP:
PFR:
AFq:
Shove Steal Range:
Calling Range:

Tight/Passive Player:
VPIP:
PFR:
AFq:
Shove Steal Range:
Calling Range: