Improve Stats (joke post)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I continue into my 3rd year of poker, I feel I'm continuing to improve my game. I've become more familiar with my HUD and have been using it pretty effectively in several spots.

The one thing I've been looking at recently is improving my own personal stats.

Of course this comes with playing, but the one stat that I can't seem to improve is Raise First In - from the big blind. No matter how I play - how often I win pots, how many people I beat - this stat is stuck at zero!!

Anyone else have this problem - and how to improve this statistic?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly I wonder if it's possible to get an RFI from the BB lol. I know good and well at some point we've all likely encountered a limped pot in which we iso raised from the BB. Now I'm genuinely curious about this one lol thanks alot for messing with my head!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Honestly I wonder if it's possible to get an RFI from the BB lol. I know good and well at some point we've all likely encountered a limped pot in which we iso raised from the BB. Now I'm genuinely curious about this one lol thanks alot for messing with my head!

I actually looked this up once. You cant get a RFI from the BB as your BB is the first bet. Something like that was the explanation I read anyways,

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually looked this up once. You cant get a RFI from the BB as your BB is the first bet. Something like that was the explanation I read anyways,

Lol too cool. If there's a valid stat then I'm sure there's a target margin we should aim for - this one is likely in the single digits lol maybe even below 1%.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Which begs the question - why does that stat even exist on our trackers. Eh? :)
I believe it is only there to simplify the software, but it really is annoying being there never changing. :)