pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Chat.

I am personally a massive believer in table image and yesterday, whilst watching day 4 of the EPT Monte Carlo event, i saw a perfect example of a bluff all in move with a stacked pot by Hungarian Krisztian Gyorgyi.
Gyorgi continued to defy belief against an incredibly talented final table by utilising his known lack of live experience against a top quality field and picking his spots and mixing up his play in areas where he knew he could.
Some supreme exploitation on pots where he had the table confused with regards to the varied range he displayed and whilst i hope for a Patrik Antonius win today - its Gyorgyi whose play i will be monitoring today...if you get chance watch this guy, its entertaining to say the least!

Cheers

Pirateglenn:):)

S

SIMON111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also seen this hand, I was watching a little bit last night. It was a very entertaining hand. Sometimes as players we can actually use what seems to be our weakness to our advantage in the right spots.
Looking forward to seeing how he plays next, because there is no doubt that the other players will have been analysing how he plays and were he can be exploited.

X

xurrr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He shouldn't have showed it although it's hard not to there.