Identify Villains

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I want to share the way I have decided to mark the players at the tables. I found it the easiest to not go so crazy and I found it very useful.

Villains:
fish - loose pasive (green)
maniac - loose agressive (yellow)
rock - tight pasive (red)
shark - tight agressive (blue)

Surely you will have your way to mark the players. If you want to share it it would be a luxury.

moulan7

moulan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

my colors mean if they are good or bad xD,
so it goes

green: bad (they take their green tier in their first limp lol)
yellow: ok (they have shown quality and reasoning)
red: good (they proved to me they are winning and experienced players)

for LAG, TAG, bluffs, etc I'm taking notes, also taking notes for their line on some hands, their open sizes and other things if they make any sense to me.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, that's a good way. I used to label players based on how many tables they play when I would only play sit n gos. Was very helpful when deciding who to push on and who to call when I got pushed on.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mark red only to fish and bad players. In the notes I write with which card it was and how.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to share the way I have decided to mark the players at the tables. I found it the easiest to not go so crazy and I found it very useful.

Villains:

Surely you will have your way to mark the players. If you want to share it it would be a luxury.
This is a good way to mark your vilians.Very smart strategy.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i always put red for though players cause red is a strong color so i can spot em easier.

yellow for newbies usually but sometimes i dont even mark them, maybe if i see they got few lucky shots

and blue for my preferate ones the agressive ones, constant pushy players, gamblers etc trols, vilans whatever u want to call them xD

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To each their own but I mark players based on how tight or loose they are post flop (I don't play with a HUD so that is a problem right there but it is why I use the system I use). I use green for players who fold too much post flop and red for the call stations. I typically mark players who I think are better with orange and then for players who are mediocre I mark them as blue and usually have some specific note with them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Villains:

Very informative classification. Thank you. Now I will also use your classification for my own notes.

O

onelovebeach

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

my colors mean if they are good or bad xD,
so it goes

green: bad (they take their green tier in their first limp lol)
yellow: ok (they have shown quality and reasoning)
red: good (they proved to me they are winning and experienced players)

for LAG, TAG, bluffs, etc I'm taking notes, also taking notes for their line on some hands, their open sizes and other things if they make any sense to me.

I use the colours otherwise :)
Green: reg´s
Red: Bad
Purple: Fish

I write only fish in the purple case and this term means to me he is open loose weak, a calling station, calls 3-4-5 bets with marginal hands. For the rest i take notes!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Topic very helpful, waiting for more reports, still searching for an effective way to take notes of the villains.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
green = loose / manic
blue = good / tight / without much volume
yellow = aggressive / good
red = regular player /pro player/ with a lot of volume

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Topic very helpful, waiting for more reports, still searching for an effective way to take notes of the villains.
I'm not pro at poker, but I formed that rating by reading poker articles. Surely there is some other type of villain, but for me that I am a beginner in this of taking notes, it has helped me a lot.
I have already put it into practice in cardchat tournaments.:p

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not pro at poker, but I formed that rating by reading poker articles. Surely there is some other type of villain, but for me that I am a beginner in this of taking notes, it has helped me a lot.
I have already put it into practice in cardchat tournaments.:p

By the way which my note? my nick there is the same here. :confused::confused::confused:

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After reading this I am mostly recreational lol

I mark girls pink and guys blue, my notes are mostly their name, if I have played league with them, on what team, where they are from etc. The other labels only work if that player always plays the same every game, I am always mixing up my
play to confuse players that expect me to play a certain way ......

_xgeb_

_xgeb_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
After reading this I am mostly recreational lol

I mark girls pink and guys blue, my notes are mostly their name, if I have played league with them, on what team, where they are from etc. The other labels only work if that player always plays the same every game, I am always mixing up my
play to confuse players that expect me to play a certain way ......
Lol haha. I am funny your comment. Girls with pink and men with blue. :Dgreetings friend