I resurfaced

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you reappeared in a tournament after it was almost eliminated?
This happened to me!
I was out of chips and had to give all in to resolve my continuation in the tournament.
It was then that there were 3 spectacular hands that gave a new breath and made me come back to fight for the victory.
I did not win the tournament, but it was very exciting to jump from 3,000 chips to 90,000 chips in 4 hands in a row.

Fight until the last bullet!

Good luck!

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it was several times that I was lucky with the minimum amount of chips to rise and justify the prizes. But such a grandiose rise for 4 hands I have not had yet.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, you need to fight right until the end and do not despair in advance. I have a lot of such cases. And it happens the other way around. The chip leader sits at the table with you and literally loses all his stack for three hands and leaves.

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One tournament I entered had 1,000 chip starting stacks. I lost an all-in with a premium hand early and went below 100 chips. Somehow I managed to come back and got to the final table. What an awesome feeling.

Having good or bad luck early in a tournament doesn't seem to have as much effect on where I place as I assume it would.

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's happenned to me from less than 1bb in some sit n gos, I even managed to take one down, Felt particularly satisfying after losing against a bad beat