Did I play wrong with KK?

drbottlecap10

drbottlecap10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But it really is hilarious when this happens lol. Don't get tilted!

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you fold KK on this board after flop than what kind of hands you can play..? Just bad beat + donkyfish you can do nothing

Anatoliy Tolik

Anatoliy Tolik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played correctly and on a distance it will give you +, so the player really got colored, the only thing I would put in the preflop, such losts happen in all

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting values could have been changed, but it would not change the final outcome of the game ... Unfortunately these types of plays happen ... now it is following the game, and doing our best.

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a perfect gameplay .. you just got unlucky and that happens .. You have to make a decision based on when you think that most of the times you are winning but you can't be always correct

Chito

Chito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can’t see myself playing it any differently. Obviously it’s just an unfortunate spot, unavoidable most of the time. Maybe someone better than me knows something I don’t about this hand but t looks pretty standard from what I see.

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
you played fine the kings you got unlucky nothing wrong about your play.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening.1)A pair of kings has the advantage of being preflop only.2)On his part, I think the call is good, but the raise is wrong, and at the end he just reached the street3)Do not get upset as often happens, and you only need to believe in the best

R

RunoMont

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi there. I have seen the video. the information missing is the your historical behavior and of the players betting against you. sometimes they take chances because they believe your were bluffing. sometimes it happens. bad luck is part of poker.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have played it the same..sometimes you loose and sometimes the othe one wins ;-) . So what, thats poker :)

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Line you took was acceptable. You can play perfect poker and still lose. The villain gambled preflop and got very lucky. Don’t let results discourage you. As long as you made the appropriate decisions you can’t be upset. The flop shove was a bluff that had outs. You were ahead and you got it in good. You were unlucky it happens. On to the next.

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perfect play. Like in all the books and video:))) Don't have to worry.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this has happened to me too with premiun hands and i always wonder if i should have sent all in preflop, and my conclusion is always the same: maybe i should have done it .. and maybe you should have done because that player with marginal cards that took away your money would not pay with that.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he would have paid, for sure!Perfect play, most mistakes are made by the others and they just don't know how lucky they were to win. in his family he proudly tells tomorrow how he bet Kings, believe me. Or at work if the family shall not know he's a GAMBLER

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think u was just unlucky...it happens sometimes

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't feel raising more does anything but commits you to the pot even more than you already were going to the flop. While playing multi-way with KK doesn't always work out, reality is that if those two fish were calling 6BB raises, they'd call 7 or 8. I suppose shoving might get them to fold but that leaves money on the table long term.

When they donked, what did you think? Draw? Two pair? TP? Air? Whatever your read was on them at that spot you made the correct call to shove - can't justify folding KK on a J high board with two hearts, but your overpair definitely felt vulnerable on that board.

Reality is that fish hit hands, and this is one of those hands that you're going to run into and have to pay them off. Sucks but know it wasn't your decision that was wrong - they just got lucky.

Damn variance..

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the hand is well played only did you have bad luck

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everyone will tell you that you played correctly and you keep repeating this error, you can play with control or put all-in, but you decided that 4bet looks very good in books .. think about it

jhunnyorcruz

jhunnyorcruz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You played the hand perfectly fine and I would have played it the same way you did... but that does not guarantee winning the hand

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, I think that you played the KK correctly

Personally, I think that you played the KK correctly, and you just did not get lucky. In the pre-flop situation, you had a win probability of about 80%. When the flop was opened and player 9 made all-in, I would have thought if he had you on his hands or J with a good kicker or set from the flop or at the very least a flush draw. But the fact that he had on his hands T 9 also offsuited, here it was very hard to understand. Anyway, even in spite of this failure, if you always play KK in this way, you will win 80% of the hands. I'm just like you are playing AA and KK and I'm very pleased with the result, although there are also failures.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many players doing the right thing and losing anyways. Some games will allow you to run the board multiple time to reduce variance. But remember, that do you can recover your money because, bad players always coming back.

damgold

damgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, you played right the other player who had the luck to appear the Q in the river.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it does not matter if you had bad luck maybe your movements became more precise but this is poker and anything can happen, from this hands you will win the majority, so do not worry, even the best players have had their mistakes or their bat beats