I can not understand ?

K

KholodOFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday watched the game. UFC KO 1M GRT tournament FOR 0.50 $. A player from Ukraine, nickname vaniaaa_bo, the game is not like everyone else. I'm just in shock and can not understand anything.

View attachment 249316

View attachment 249318

What do you think?

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goal of NLHE is make the best 5 cards out of either yours or the board. on the 1st pic you hit 2 pair and AK did not have anything but a pair. 2nd foto you had Full house 777TT, and opponent has 2 best pairs 88TT, so you win. Hope it helps and good luck

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the op point is the starting hands for the villain were pure junk 29 and 57 and yet it looks like he was all in and won against AK and 88. Unfortunately in the lower stake tournaments there are many players who play like this hoping to get lucky versus playing with strategy. It’s frustrating to play against but over time strategy will always win. It’s the short term that sucks especially when it happens to you.

Best of luck.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There are some players you can never understand. While there are times they will win a lot of chips early on and have a monster stack, they are just as likely to go out in a blase of glory well before the money. All you can do is play your game and take there chips if possible.

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Label them and take notes. next time you meet them you know their playstyle