I need a good strategy to win in tournaments

E

elmoftui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EG
Chips
I like make money from tournaments but i don't have a good strategy till now, i just get so low money every tournaments and sometimes nothing, what can i do to get a good strategy and good money ?

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like make money from tournaments but i don't have a good strategy till now, i just get so low money every tournaments and sometimes nothing, what can i do to get a good strategy and good money ?
There is no magic Strategy! in playing Tournaments, even the Pros get it wrong, You only have to watch pokerstars TV on "Twitch" or similar streams like wsop and Poker Go to see them bow out of Tournaments time and time again, It happens!
My best advice is to try the free course here on CC "How to be a winning player in 30 days" the advice is invaluable, then read a few books on Poker especially Tournament Poker, watch a few streamers on "Twitch" or "Youtube" and Practice, Practice, Practice, playing CC freerolls, the only thing you can lose is Time!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's a bit difficult to give advice about something like this because I don't have very good performances either, but I trust myself and my game, so should you, the long-awaited results must come!

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's a bit difficult to give advice about something like this because I don't have very good performances either, but I trust myself and my game, so should you, the long-awaited results must come!
Confidence in your ability and style of play is one of the most important parts of any competition. If you don't have it then when those losing times come you'll begin to doubt yourself and be afraid to make the plays that you know you should.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is really no set strategy to get to win tournaments. The best thing you can do to help it really learn about the game itself. I played for 3 years+ before I won my 1st tournament. Start with the 30 day CC course. Its really beneficial to players and would help you I am sure.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you should spend more time learning poker and watching materials that you can find on the Internet and use them after you have already won money to spend on a personal trainer, he will quickly train you and raise you to the limits