I folded aces preflop for the first time.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So did you get this ticket :unsure:

Nevertheless you are still insane for that ^

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That the best disciplined folds because you now is you put youre mooney in you could loss all specially when is very close to earn that ticket

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At your screenshot I see you have some tools for statistics, can you please tell Wich one is it? Or Wich one would yo recommend me?

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering the context is not impressive, but I did it just to be able to say that I actually did it 😅
I was 288/472, playing for 466 tickets, so it was an easy decision.
View attachment 345709
I have folded Kings before, in some sat where it wasn't worthy the risk, close to the tickets, but never aces.

What's the toughest fold that you remember?
Apparently the game continued, one of the remaining players collected a combination stronger than a pair of pocket aces, and this inspired you to post your action for discussion. However, I think your strategy is unprofitable. After you there are only three and they, just like you, are concerned about the approaching money. Only the player on the button poses a serious threat, but there is no point in risking a third of the stack with a questionable hand. In this situation, going all-in has positive equity.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no doubt that you made the right decision.The ticket is the only thing that really cares in this case.

Hospedar

Hospedar

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Considering the context is not impressive, but I did it just to be able to say that I actually did it 😅
I was 288/472, playing for 466 tickets, so it was an easy decision.
View attachment 345709
I have folded Kings before, in some sat where it wasn't worthy the risk, close to the tickets, but never aces.

What's the toughest fold that you remember?

Amazing fold at this sat tournament!

It was an easy decision, indeed. But imagine the temptation of going to play this hand close to the bubble of a non satellite tournament... 😅

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
At your screenshot I see you have some tools for statistics, can you please tell Wich one is it? Or Wich one would yo recommend me?
It's the Holden Manager 2. Is old but it still works.
Now is available the HM3, but there's many others. I'm not sure which one is better really.
If you search, there may be a thread about huds that could help.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the players with a big stack and the player occupying the 466th place receive tickets of the same value, then the risk does not make sense. All 466 players will take 1st place upon receiving a lucky ticket.

Folding in Poker