I broke my record while ising my late registration system!

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! On Friday I registered at the close of late registration on the $1.65 tournament.

There was 665 players registered with the top 152 players finishing in the money at the close of late registration.

In this tournament I broke a record that I never broke and it happended at poker stars before the Black Friday of Poker.

So first off at the close of late registration we were 66 players away from the money.

I made it into the money and at that point I had won 0 hands!

Then at some point after I made the money it all started to happen!

When I'm not getting the cards I will fold my hands with 1 second left on the timer unless the blinds are about to go up by me.

Since I finished in the money I got my buy in back, so now I want to go deeper into the money.

I was forced all in by the big blind and I won the hand!

The next thing I know I get a 2nd forced all in and I won the hand!

As I continued playing and surviving in the tournament I won in tbe next 6 forced all ins!!

My record at Poker Stars was 9 forced all ins in a poker tournament winning all 9 hands!

I get to the 9th forced all in and yes I won the hand to tie my record!

I couldn't believe this was happening!

We we're under 50 players left in the tournament!

I'm still not getting any good hands, I get to my 10th forced all in and yes I won breaking my record!!!!

The next forced all in I lost
and I got 37th place out of 665 players!

I have over $161.00 in my bankroll thanks to my late registration system!

M

Mr_Nuisance

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on the record! Different strategies work for different people, and it seems like you found a strategy that fits your playstyle if you prefer playing shallow stacked. Do you mainly try to only fold into the money or do you shove with your premium holdings before reaching the money?

Either way, congrats on the achievement, hopefully you can keep running that bankroll up and get to where the big bucks are paid!

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done like the idea of last min reg. Might give it a try if I ever decide to play paying tournaments.

M

mecke28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Re

Thank you! At the poker site I have my bankroll at that I use my late registration system I tried 10 players or less from the money to build my chip stack, but I've lost every hand and was eliminated from the tournament just missing placing in the money!

In my opinion it's like the poker site is setting me up to lose,so I decided even with good hands in most cases 20 players or less from the money I fold the hand.

Then when I do that in most cases I usually finish in the money, because it has become my first priority and goal to finish in the money to at least get my buy in back.

Even if bottom prize in the money is exactly the buy in I get to play in a micro tournament and learn and if I'm still in the tournament can I possibly make it deeper into the money building my bankroll and I also type in notes at the poker site on the players there lowest hand,previous hands, if they have raised me on the big and small blinds, if they slow play hands to force me in a bigger big and small blind,etc.

I even use the color symbol yellow for caution and red for danger.

You do you! Due what not only works for you, but do what works to build your bankroll, because before my late registration system 8 days before Halloween 2020 that I figured out I played for over 13 years with nothing to show for it financially.

As Mike Caro says in one of his books treat your poker bankroll and poker as a business.
It doesn't matter if your a recreational player, full or part time player.

Since 8 days before Halloween 2020 with figuring out my late registration system this is the most fun I've ever had playing poker!

I look forward to everyday to playing in poker tournaments and training to not only learn to get better at poker tournaments, but is there anything in my poker training that I can incorporate into my late registration system.

Congratulations on the record! Different strategies work for different people, and it seems like you found a strategy that fits your playstyle if you prefer playing shallow stacked. Do you mainly try to only fold into the money or do you shove with your premium holdings before reaching the money?

Either way, congrats on the achievement, hopefully you can keep running that bankroll up and get to where the big bucks are paid!

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it a system or just luck? I suppose both and hope it works for everyone.
gl

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want a good bankroll, keep up the good work.We will wait for new records from you)))

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on your success. Might be worth a try sometime. Hope I have the same luck as you did !