A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
For a month I've been walking around the forum to see how people are doing with the psychic battle on the bubbles and at the final table.
When I get to these phases I make bad decisions even though I had a good game up until then and the stack doesn't force me to extreme actions, ,I could go more than half.I have a talent to get myself out of the game. I am very irritable and I react impulsively like a child.
Today my colleagues could also see me in the $300 freeroll how elegantly and effortlessly I came out 😇 I'm almost ashamed 😔. also today I abandoned to focus on the club game and the $100 game being three at the same time on the mobile phone being very confused.
So far I feel like I have made no progress In winning a tournament here. Any helpful advice for me??
Thanks in advance 👍

Last edited:
pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
you're not the only one, as soon as the bubble comes, another tournament starts immediately, and all the blinds are eaten up and I'm out in the meantime!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
you're not the only one, as soon as the bubble comes, another tournament starts immediately, and all the blinds are eaten up and I'm out in the meantime!
Hello. I left the game exactly on the 55th place🙃 I had more than 10k chips, I had to stay good 😐

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Quit focusing on results,(winning & losing) & focus on making good plays. After your game look at the results & reevaluate the hands you played. If your losses are the result of being outdrawn or out played, that's called poker. By the way, why are you changing the way you play if it's working?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For a month I've been walking around the forum to see how people are doing with the psychic battle on the bubbles and at the final table.
When I get to these phases I make bad decisions even though I had a good game up until then and the stack doesn't force me to extreme actions, ,I could go more than half.I have a talent to get myself out of the game. I am very irritable and I react impulsively like a child.
Today my colleagues could also see me in the $300 freeroll how elegantly and effortlessly I came out 😇 I'm almost ashamed 😔. also today I abandoned to focus on the club game and the $100 game being three at the same time on the mobile phone being very confused.
So far I feel like I have made no progress In winning a tournament here. Any helpful advice for me??
Thanks in advance 👍

According to what you said, you just need some more patience. Before you make a decision and not feeling that good about it, remind yourself that patience pays off and that the game is still going with you in it, so a better spot or opportunity will come up.
Also, playing more than 2 tables at the same time on the phone is a pain in the neck. If you don't have another choice, make a sacrifice and only play the more important tourneys (2 max) so you can focus better.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You don't play bad at all!!! you just have to be patient and wait for the right moments and it will work. I'm not always calm myself and don't play every game seriously. I often test the limits, which sometimes goes wrong, but you learn from that. good luck for the future

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Don't be sad, the competition here is :eek:tough and a month is so little, if You are getting at bubble a little more strictly and You'll get there;). Keep rinsing and repeating and FT is a little step forward. Repeat the mantra "patience, patience, and repeat it again until it sets".:ROFLMAO::cool:
today I abandoned to focus on the club game and the $100 game being three at the same time
At least You know the limits for a good play.:unsure: Don't try to eat more than you can chew.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited: