C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. it's the best $/hour - so if you goal is money it's the best tipe of MTTs
2. the comments about lottry are - wrong. Hypers differ from slow mtts in only 1 aspect - you shove much often but this has nothing to do with anything else that you just had 25bb - ok stak with no nead to shove and than in 3 min - 15bb basicaly your only move is shove maybe limp/shove limp fold.
3. they are the best way to study ICM/BB ev.
I think thats it GLGL=)

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In these tournaments there is no post-flop play, All you need to know is the Push Fold charts . Much depends on luck
I do not like such tournaments

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play hyper turbos, too much variance.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are fun to play but I'm so bad at them that I rarely play them. It takes a lot of studying to be good at this type of tournament.

S

stamark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't prefer hyper turbos. Luck matters more there. I want to play more with strategy and ability and keep luck factor to the possible lowest level

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hyper-turbo is an interesting poker format, a lot depends on luck. Here you need to be aggressive and not afraid to exert pressure on your opponents. In hyper turbo tournaments, try to avoid difficult situations with marginal hands, play only the strongest. In general, you must enter the bank only with the intention to put your entire stack.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually really enjoying most hypers, there is quite alot of varience but overall I enjoy how much aggression is rewarded and the more frequent bluffing that you can more easily pick up on from more inexperienced players.