hyper Turbo Heads Up Sit N Goes

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an absolute joke.....

how many do you have to play to start winning 50% of your flips?

why are good players always punished?

maybe I should just shove with 23 and win?

played over 100 of these and apperently only winning about 40%

probably should have won close to 70%-80%

don;t think many should have beaten me at all and when 1 did beat me legit its because they get an ultra cooler like str8 vs boat, yeah takes 2 years me to get a str8 them 2 minutes to get a boat.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What an absolute joke.....

how many do you have to play to start winning 50% of your flips?

why are good players always punished?

maybe I should just shove with 23 and win?

played over 100 of these and apperently only winning about 40%

probably should have won close to 70%-80%

don;t think many should have beaten me at all and when 1 did beat me legit its because they get an ultra cooler like str8 vs boat, yeah takes 2 years me to get a str8 them 2 minutes to get a boat.
The concept of divergence: Of course, in these super-fast games you need to be positive and aggressive, but there is still a huge difference between the hands that you should raise with yourself and those with which you should call your opponent. The reason is simple - when you raise, you are playing against random hands, and when you receive a raise in front of you, you are already playing against an opponent who has declared a certain strength. Therefore, your hand here should be stronger than the hand with which you yourself could open a trade with a raise.At the tables, you can run into professional grinders, average players, amateurs, and even full fish. By adapting your strategy to the specific composition of the opponents at the table, you can secure long-term profits from these games. Here's a great example to show you what this is about: Against a fish you shouldn't be pushing too loose, as he will call very wide (sometimes even with full garbage)Instead, you should guess his calling range and “reverse-calculate” your range, which will profit you in this situation! If you get your calling range right, you can adapt and use it. And if not, then your mistake will cost you money.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
This is exactly the scenario that everyone who plays hyper turbo heads up sit & gos experiences. Some days you're lucky, sometimes you're not, often times you find yourself making big bets and plays when you traditionally don't because of the structure. If you find yourself struggling or not liking how these events go, don't play them as they're not for everyone and not the greatest gauge of "poker skill" either if that is important to you.