hyper turbo

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to play very aggressive in this tournaments, exploit your position and attack the blinds when you can.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Here are a few tips for playing in hyper turbo tournaments:

Here are a few tips for playing in hyper turbo tournaments:
1. Do not change the style of the game at early levels, it's best to play tight.
2. Collect information on opponents in the early stages.
3. In the hyper turbo tournament, the first two levels you can fold more hands, but in the later stages you need to expand your range.
4. Knock out players with short stacks. Having a good card on your hands, if possible, rate the stakes of players with short stacks.
Here are some tips that I read on one of the good poker sites, I hope they will help you improve your game in hyper turbo tournaments. Good luck with the game.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here some of councils:
1. Don't change the style of play at early stages I turnirat.
2. Accumulate rida for your rivals from early levels.
3. You don't sleep.
4. Be ready to "an average stage".
5. Expand your range.
6. Pay attention to change of the size of stacks.
7. You show consideration for changes in levels of blaind.
8. Practice isolation with short stacks.
9. You shouldn't do rereyz-oll-in if you sit with a short stack.
10. Think before playing open-oll-in.

All these simple councils can significantly help you at a game with a turbo tournaments. It is also worth remembering that "fast" tournaments attract enough more number of inexperienced players. In other words, you shouldn't subtilize too strongly in these games, the majority of tactics have to remain at rather primitive level as your rivals in the majority are simply not capable to think at the level "and with what, according to my rival, I sit?". Your task – to endure dispersion and if you are capable of it, then turbo tournaments can become one of the best sources of income in your poker career.

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lottery, nothing else. Once I won in this tournament 1 place with a prize of 1000 dollars and since then I do not participate in hyper turbo. In turbo tournaments it's sometimes difficult to fit into the blinds' growth system. But in hyper turbo this is unrealistic

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with those who say that Hyper-turbo is basically good luck. Lottery.
Dispersion Game

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically it's a Bingo, good luck.

Olegas

Olegas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
went to the toilet, came back, and you already have half of the bank))) this is hyperturbo!

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know the hyper turbo structure , 10min on the tournament and the push or fold strategy begin , you need to see other players range of hands , like they gonna shove 88+ and AJ+ KQ+ etc , and see if you are able to call him or not .

gogadgetdx

gogadgetdx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A million times this

Coop,

I agree totally with playgameswithu! The game is played so quickly that normal strategy basically gets thrown out of the window. In my opinion, its a donk fest and therefore I don't play in them. It's so frustrating (at any tourney really) when you go all in with say AA and get beat by hole cards like 9 4. Maybe my opinion is jaded because I've seen so many hands play out to winners, that in any other tournament format players just wouldn't play such hands.

I know that's not much advice or probably what you were looking for in an answer. But, the bottom line from this ole' gal is, don't play in these types of tournaments. I don't know a single player that has had any long term success in percentages much less more $$$ in their bankroll.

I wish you Good Luck on your journey!

Pokergranni ;)

There is no skill to having to play every hand (nearly) and hoping for the best - this is no different than the instant HU - just a coin flip gamble.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you need playing aggressive, but anyway if you don't lucky, try again.
Good luck.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hypers tend to turn into an icm test fast, so focus on learning the icm.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most terrible game is hyperturbo with a low buy-in, where 90% of players just do not understand anything in the game and are ready to take your push with any two cards

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as in the hyper-turbo tournament the blinds go up very fast in my opinion what you need to do is open up the range of hands you play and take advantage of every situation that we theft