GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good evening,have anyone here wins in this tourneys without using rebuy?
And you win the next ones?
I feel like its just really hard to take this tournaments seriously,its just too fast to play XD
Congratulations to Messi by the way XD
God Bless

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello) Therefore, these tournaments are free. I think it all depends on luck.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Yeah it's bingo, that's hyper turbos, it's a flip fest, that's the nature of the beast!

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve gotten first once and never rebuy in the hyper free rolls, I’d rather apply $s to actual buy ins. In the second round I went out 17/25. Very difficult to win these, and not gonna invest $s to lose to random everyone all in lol. I just play them for fun and if I go far it’s a bonus. I play these to kind of practice the all in or fold mentality, once people are deeper stacked it tends to play a bit more “normal” lol

Attachments

• 7F65B2B7-43F8-4A9D-9AD1-19EBC3F3B3AB.png
    7F65B2B7-43F8-4A9D-9AD1-19EBC3F3B3AB.png
    715.7 KB · Views: 4
GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I’ve gotten first once and never rebuy in the hyper free rolls, I’d rather apply $s to actual buy ins. In the second round I went out 17/25. Very difficult to win these, and not gonna invest $s to lose to random everyone all in lol. I just play them for fun and if I go far it’s a bonus. I play these to kind of practice the all in or fold mentality, once people are deeper stacked it tends to play a bit more “normal” lol
Congratulations mate!
I prefer the real buy ins too XD
full bingo,i don't like play this tipe of tournament.
Turbo and hyper turbo really sucks XD
They are really like an icm test.
I dont know about that,its kinda hard to get to the place where icm means something without falling out XD

God Bless my friends

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a beast at winning a ticket on pokerstar, but I'll tell you the more re-entries you make the more bed beats you take.
has a secret.
But answering your question without rebay is very difficult, you have to use an ALL IN strategy with marginal cards, always attacking who has a little more chips than you, never who has few, or who has many chips.
in 70% (A) prevails for victory

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Bingo - 100%
This is a lottery and I never waste time on tournaments of this format. In these tournaments, everything is decided by luck, and your skills do not matter much.