HUD?

straytfrush

straytfrush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm aware there are a few other threads of this sort but I have a particular question. I've used Pokertracker (the HUD) through several trials and found it to be a very good resource for mid to late game in MTTs to get a feel for people. It is also invaluable for multitabling SNGs. I'm looking to purchase some software but don't want all the graphing and hand histories that come with it. I'm only interested in a HUD. Here's the catch, it needs to work on bodog. I attempted to use Holdem Manager and wasn't able to get it to work with Bodog, so far the only thing I've found that works is Pokertracker but it is about $90 dollars for lots of extraneous tools when I'm only interested in a HUD. Anyone have any cheaper suggestions or do I just have to buy a whole package? Perhaps I'm undervaluing the other tools and should get everything?

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The HUD stats are based on information this is collected/analyzed/calculated/transformed into those stats.
Once you have that organized database it's easy to make graphs and HUD's that display the information.

I doubt you'll find anything that does what I assume is more than 95% of the work to make all the other stuff work properly, and not include the option to get graphs.

M

madison79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,
If ur playing more than 10 games a day PT3 or HEM are a great investment. It's a one time fee and with awesome updates. As far as Bodog u need a hand grabber that is small extra price.
http://www.idleminer.com/bodog-hand-grabber-purchase

Personally, get Hold em Manager pro stakes and you'll be thanking me soon. Bt

straytfrush

straytfrush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is where I find pokertracker better, it gives me a hand grabber for free.