HU my specialty

Tillersizuniversal

Tillersizuniversal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the years I played HU on and off and I decided to get back into it...... My game must have heightened immensely since my old days because I'm killing the HU tables! I'm calling bets I never used to winning and catching p
bluffs with 2nd high pair in hand only and I mean big bets! So I want to here some tips that maybe I can even further my abilities...... I feel like I'm strong in every situation in heads up...... My biggest problem before was calling overbets on turn which I now learned often is a massive bluff! Or draws in hand!

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Pauliefromgoodfellas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over the years I played HU on and off and I decided to get back into it...... My game must have heightened immensely since my old days because I'm killing the HU tables! I'm calling bets I never used to winning and catching p
bluffs with 2nd high pair in hand only and I mean big bets! So I want to here some tips that maybe I can even further my abilities...... I feel like I'm strong in every situation in heads up...... My biggest problem before was calling overbets on turn which I now learned often is a massive bluff! Or draws in hand!
...I wouldnt assume on low stakes that a massive overbet on the turn is going to be a bluff. You probably haven't played enough hands to have a good sample so I recommend keeping your ego in check. Don't move up stakes to quickly.

Tillersizuniversal

Tillersizuniversal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing 7$ through 20$

Tillersizuniversal

Tillersizuniversal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whoops probably not lol

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Heads up is great when you are on a winning streak.

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SandG is great in case when you do not have much time!